There is a constant and ongoing demand for qualified bookkeepers. Your employment options will expand with a Computer Accounting certificate that is recognized by the Canadian Payroll Association.
This program is accredited with the Private Career Training Institutions Agency.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or mature student (over 19 and out of school for one year)
- Touch control of the computer keyboard with 20 net words per minute
Duration: 142 hours
Please note that classes are NOT in session on the following dates: February 11, 2013
Program courses: 7 core courses
- Introduction to MS Windows 7 and the Internet
- Bookkeeping I
- Accounting II
- Accounting III
- MS Excel 2010 Level 1
- Simply Accounting 2012 (Level I)
- Simply Accounting 2012 (Level II)
- Employment Preparation (Optional)
- MS Excel 2010 Level 2 (Optional)