There is an ongoing demand for qualified dental receptionists.
This comprehensive program provides training which includes knowledge and skills necessary for managing the daily operation of a dental office. Graduates will be competent to perform front office and business record duties specific to the dental profession.
This program is accredited with the Private Career Training Institutions Agency.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or mature student (over 19 and out of school for one year)
- Touch control of keyboard, 25 words-per-minute
- 500 word essay outlining why you are interested in the Dental Reception program
- 118 hours
- Dental Reception I
- Dental Reception II (Includes Computer Dental Systems)
- Introduction to MS Windows 7
- MS Word 2010 Level 1
- Elective: Employment Preparation
- Recommended: Computer keyboarding (for those who do not type 50 words-per-minute)
FREE INFORMATION SESSION
- Saturday, June 8, 2013 – 10:00 am to 12:00pm
To register please contact the Ridge Meadows College reception desk at 604-466-6555 (ext. 203) or by e-mail at email@example.com